Friday, November 22, 2013

I really want shelves like this above my washer and dryer. It would make things soooo much easier! They would need to be a little lower though, like maybe even a two-row thing going.

#floor interior #floor design ideas #modern floor design #floor designs #floor design
#floor interior #floor design ideas #modern floor design #floor designs #floor design
Click here to download
Eclectic vintage style. Biddy Craft
Eclectic vintage style. Biddy Craft
Click here to download
I really want shelves like this above my washer and dryer. It would make things soooo much easier! They would need to be a little lower though, like maybe even a two-row thing going.
I really want shelves like this above my washer and dryer.  It would make things soooo much easier!  They would need to be a little lower though, like maybe even a two-row thing going.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment