Saturday, November 23, 2013

This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign

floor design Interior Floor
floor design Interior Floor
Click here to download
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed.  I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes.  Enjoy!  If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
Click here to download
Hindu Temple, India
Hindu Temple, India
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment